If you like chocolate, if you like peanut butter, if you like chocolate AND peanut butter together, this easy peasy recipe is for you. Spiked with stress-relieving Chill AF Cacao for a dose of chill.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1 packet of Chill AF Cacao
- 2.5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- Melt the coconut milk in a pot (low-medium heat). Add everything else but the rolled oats and combine. Bring to a boil but keep stirring!
- Turn off the heat and then add the oats in the pot.
- Scoop cookies on to parchment paper and let chill for half an hour or so. Put it in the fridge if you want to eat it sooner.
- If you want to be extra like me, top it with a chocolate chip. If you want to be extra extra, put sprinkle some rainbow sprinkles on top and then finally top with powdered sugar. Once firm, ENJOY!
Photos via: @xoxo_susel