This delicious Iced Sugar Cookie Matcha Latte with homemade syrup is the perfect holiday recipe to make this festive season. Inspired by the Starbucks Sugar Cookie Latte, it is a sweet and festive matcha drink you can easily make at home!
Sugar Cookie Syrup:
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add butter to a small saucepan until melted.
- Add the sugar to the melted butter and mix until well combined.
- Add a splash of water and vanilla extract.
- Whisk until dissolved.
- Take off heat and pour into container.
Sugar Cookie Matcha Latte:
- Matcha Brain Buzz
- 10-12 oz oat milk
- Homemade sugar cookie syrup
- Mix Matcha Brain Buzz with a lil hot water until well combined.
- Add ice to your fav glass.
- Pour your Matcha Brain Buzz.
- Add your homemade sugar cookie syrup.
- Pour your choice of milk.
- Top it off with sprinkles.
- Stir, sip, and enjoy!