These fudgey babies are decadent, rich, moist, and oh so delicious. They’re spiked with Immune Shrooms, a blend of immunity-boosting super including Chaga, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Maitake, Shiitake, as well as nourishing adaptogens Ashwagandha and Astragalus.
They make the perfect treat when you’re feeling hangry in between meals, before or after a workout, or when you’re craving something chocolatey and sweet but don’t want to go all out on a chocolate cake.
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup walnuts
- 14 dates (pitted, about 1 packed cup)
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 packet of Immune Shrooms
- 1 tbsp coconut butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Sprinkle of ground cinnamon
- Place the pecans and walnuts in a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Add the cacao powder, packet of Immune Shrooms, and coconut butter and pulse to combine.
- Add the dates and vanilla extract to the food processor and process until the mixture becomes a sticky dough-like consistency.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl. Use a cookie scoop to scoop the mixture into bite-sized balls. This should make about 15 balls.
- Roll each scoop into balls with your hands. This step is optional, but the best part! Roll them around in fun toppings like coconut flakes, crumbled pistachios, hemp seeds, bee pollen, or melted dark chocolate–by far our favorite topping.
- Store the brownie balls in an airtight container in the freezer for up to a month. Grab a ball and enjoy whenever you need a magic pick-me-up!