Anyone else love eating cookie dough more than the actual cookie? Then these ooey gooey balls are the perfect snack for you. They’re made with clean, vegan ingredients, naturally sweetened with dates and a touch of maple syrup, easy to whip up, and delicious AF.
They’re dosed with Reishi and Ashwagandha to give you some much needed chill. Make a batch and store it in the freezer for an easy, portable snack. Pop a ball in your mouth when you’re running in between meetings, trying to beat that 3 p.m. slump, or need a post-yoga treat. Keep calm and have a ball.
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 medjool dates
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 packet of Yoga In A Cup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or cacao nibs, or a mix of both!
- Serving Size: Makes about 10-12 balls
- Place the cashews, oats, coconut flakes, packet of Yoga In A Cup, and salt in a food processor. Pulse until finely ground.
- Add the dates, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Pulse again until the mixture becomes a dough like consistency. Add 1-2 tbsp of the water if needed.
- Transfer the dough to a bowl. Mix in the chocolate chips and cacao nibs.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the dough into bite-sized balls. You can roll these into round balls or leave as is. Store them in the freezer for up a month and enjoy!