Getting sick of your basic morning oats? We got you covered with this adaptogen and superfood-filled bowl of magic. This bowl is creamy and thick thanks to the mashed banana and cashew butter and caramel-y and delicious thanks to the lucuma and mesquite. It’s supercharged with Supertonic Energy, which includes Cordyceps mushroom, Siberian Ginseng, and Rhodiola that helps boost energy and stamina.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup almond milk, plus more
- 1 packet of Supertonic Energy
- 1 ripe mashed banana
- 1-2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup, to taste
- 1 tsp lucuma
- 1 tsp mesquite
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add oats, water, almond milk, vanilla, and salt to saucepan and bring to boil over high heat. Lower heat to simmer and let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add packet of Supertonic Energy, mashed banana, cashew butter, maple syrup, lucuma, and mesquite, and stir well. Add more almond milk if needed and let it simmer for another minute.
- Once the porridge is cooked, remove from heat. Transfer to a bowl, top with your favorite fruits and cinnamon, and enjoy!