For when you’re hangry in between meals and your brain is feeling foggy. Made with easy ingredients you can find in the pantry, boosted with Brain Buzz for more focus & clarity, and mixed with chocolate chips because it’s good for the soul. Warning: highly addictive.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup golden flaxseed meal
- 1 packet of Brain Buzz
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup of chopped dark chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- Place rolled oats, coconut flakes, flax seeds, packet of Brain Buzz, and salt in a food processor and process until the mixture is ground into fine flour.
- Add almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and melted coconut oil to the food processor. Process again until the mixture becomes a sticky dough-like consistency.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl. Mix in chopped dark chocolate chunks or chocolate chips evenly with your hands.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the mixture into bite-sized balls. This should make about 15-16 balls.
- Roll each scoop into balls with your hands. Store bliss balls in an airtight container in the freezer for up to a month. Grab a ball whenever you need a delicious pick-me-up :) Enjoy!